GET OUT OF YOUR CONTRACT EARLY

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Crank up your Treo


Yahoo! Music Unlimited
I loaded a lot of great music on my Treo one day using Yahoos great service (Free Trial) I arrived at my destination and was ready to enjoy some SERIOUS Treo Tantra through my recorded music only to find out that I did not renew my liscense. No music, There I was chilling in Saint Marteen in the public square with no music...What a bummer! I have found a solution using Yahoo and tune bite(Ad to the right) . Try it and you will have more music than your Treo can hold and it is yours...Forever. Simply follow the instructions in Tunebite. BIG HINT you can use Yahoos unlimited service and convert the songs to an Ipod friendly format. Take care and visit our sponsors to keep the newsletter going,Thanks.

No comments: