GET OUT OF YOUR CONTRACT EARLY

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Treoriffic

Hello Treoholics, 1st things 1st if you appreciate the source of information support me by searching from "MY Google" search engine on the left side of the page. With very little fanfare Google has updated thier Google Maps program loads faster and is great for finding things i.e. Starbucks in a 90210 zip code or checking traffic conditions as well as routing out directions. also I have found a FANTASTIC portal/start page for your treo, I'm jealous (I wish I designed it) it has mobile youtube and get this directions to public restrooms, wanna know if it is handicap accessible it even rates the cleanliness too. A great start page to many cool things to mention. Lastly upload files ,ringtones wallpapers and clips to your Treo via this service. Come back often tell others about us.

No comments: